MAMI may need interpreters in the language that you speak. Please contact the MAMI office nearest you. Include your language skills and your contact information.
Part Time Accountant
MAMI has an opening for a part time accountant (about 25 hours per week). Basic duties involve bank reconciliations and journal entries. Must have computer knowledge. Understanding of Sage-Peachtree software would be a plus. Two-year degree in accounting required. Send resume to email@example.com. (posted 1/23/2019)
A variety of volunteer opportunities may be available for adults and youth in the MAMI offices in Utica and Syracuse. If you are interested in assisting, we would be very honored to have you help us serve the speakers of others languages in our communities.
The following volunteer opportunities may be available:
- Driving patients/clients to appointments (the volunteer must have a clean driving record and have a car that is properly insured).
- Assist with phone calls for classes
- Provide assistance with filing, mailings, etc.
- Assist with data base entries and updates
- Customer advocacy assistance
- Tutoring interpreters in advanced English skills
If any of the above volunteer jobs interest you, please contact MAMI.