MAMI may need interpreters in the language that you speak. Please contact the MAMI office nearest you. Include your language skills and your contact information.
There are no positions available at this time. Please check back at a later date.
A variety of volunteer opportunities may be available for adults and youth in the MAMI offices in Utica, Syracuse, and Albany. If you are interested in assisting, we would be very honored to have you help us serve the speakers of others languages in our communities.
The following volunteer opportunities may be available:
- Driving patients/clients to appointments (the volunteer must have a clean driving record and have a car that is properly insured).
- Working in Syracuse, Utica, or Albany office
- assist with phone calls for classes
- provide assistance in the office in filing, mailings, etc.
- Assist with data base entries and updates
- Customer advocacy assistance
- Tutoring interpreters in advanced English skills
If any of the above jobs interests you, please contact MAMI.